Procedures for Disclosure of Personal Information Requests
The applicable party or a representative of that party may request that this company notify on the purpose of use, disclose, correct, add, remove, stop use or purge as well stop provision to third parties of the personal information entrusted to this company. This company shall respond to these requests regarding personal information by the following procedure.
1. Disclosure, Etc. Submission and Inquiry Contract Information
For disclosure, etc. requests, please fill out the form designated by this company, attach the required identity confirmation documentation and either mail or bring to the address below.
3-23 Kioicho Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-8025, Japan
Ozma PR Corporation
Corporate Planning Division
- Personal Information Disclosure Request Form [PDF]
- Personal Information Correction Request Form [PDF]
- Personal Information Usage Stoppage Request Form [PDF]
- Power of Attorney [PDF]
Adobe Acrobat Reader (free of charge) is required to view these files.
Download the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
2. Documents to Be Submitted Upon Request Disclosure
(1) Document Designated by This Company
Please download the applicable document designated by this company. If the file cannot be downloaded for any reason, please contact the address above to have it sent via mail or fax.
(2) Documents to Confirm Identity
In order to confirm the identity of the requesting party please include the following documentation when sending the request document above. If a representative is making the request, identification documentation for both the representative and the applicable party is required. Identification documentation for each are as follows.
- For the party in question,
any one of the following documents within the validity date is required. A copy of any documentation that confirms the identity of the requesting party (must list the person’s name and address) such as drivers license, passport, health insurance card, basic resident registration card, etc.
- In the case that a representative is making the request,
The following documentation is required in addition to the identity confirmation documentation of the party in question.
（A）If legal representative.
- Proof of legal representation.
A copy of the residence certificate of the representative (must have been created within 30 days prior to the date of the request), etc.
- A copy of any documentation that confirms the identity of the representative
party (must list the person’s name and address) such as drivers license, passport, health insurance card, basic resident registration card, etc.
In addition to the documentation above, officially sealed documentation indicating the authorization of representation as well as the certification of official seal documentation.
- Proof of legal representation.
- The requesting party or agent may mark out the address of their permanent residence on the identity confirmation documentation with a permanent marker.
- Personal information received as part of the request procedures shall only be used within the scope necessary to contact the requesting party or representative.
- Request documentation shall be stored for two years after response. All responsibility for this information shall be abandoned thereafter.
3. Contact for Disclosure Request Answer
- This company shall confirm and investigate based on the documentation received and shall send the result of this investigation via letter to the address of the requesting party or representative without delay.
- In the event that this company cannot comply with a request due to the Protection of Personal Information Act, this company shall contact the requesting party or representative to that effect.
There is no fee for disclosure, etc. requests.